Compact substation is a prefabricated type tested as per latest IEC standard and arc tested assembly comprising an enclosure containing medium voltage switchgear / ring main unit, distribution transformer, low voltage switchgear / distribution board, connections and auxiliary equipment to receive and distribute electrical power in grid networks. It's supplied from our company as a single unit, and the careful exterior design and reduced dimensions minimize its visual impact in comparison to a conventional built distribution substation.
1. Prefabricated, rigid and self-standing on concrete plinth or base.
2. Totally enclosed and maintenance free.
3. The enclosure is constructed with prefabricated mild steel / metal housing.
4. The metal base is made of welded galvanized iron steel channel material to ease transportation / installation and ensure rigidity.
5. Louvers or ventilation opening are provided to allow natural cooling inside enclosure.
6. Weather and vermin proof. Doors are equipped with pad lock along with sealing arrangement.
7. Provide maximum safety in public area.
8. Suitable for any climate and environment change.
Medium voltage switchgear / Ring main unit
Please see detailed parameters from our catalog of medium voltage switchgear / ring main unit.
1. Oil type transformer or dry type transformer for option.
2. Distribution transformer is connected with the medium voltage switchgear / ring main unit and low voltage switchgear / distribution board.